Morenames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Forum.

Go down

Rules of Forum. Empty Rules of Forum.

Post  Riku Darker Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:34 pm

First of I would like to welcome you all to Morenames forums made by me. I would like to go over some rules of the site... I know boring Neutral but we have to do them.

Here are the current rules:

Bashing: Don't be rude to other people on the forums, if you have an issue with someone like cussing out others for example, there is no word filters, but I can put
a word blocker in if needed, but I don't want to! Because when you start having to do that, It will bock out normal words that weren't intended to be blocked so please keep it clean and friendly.

Spam: Spam is only allowed in the Random Arena, But I do know that you can click the enter button twice that is completely ok! I will erase the second post, remeber Spamming is only OK in the random Arena!

Harassment: Won't be tolerated If someone is offending you through the use of PMs, or something, You must tell me the name of the message, I will punish the sender accordingly.

Theft: Stealing won't be tolerated either, If it be, Art, Writing, Animation or something else, and I find it with nothing giving Credit to the rightful owner and not getting permissions from the owner, you will most likely be banned

Staying On-Topic: You can go a little of track sometime but it can't be so much to where people are confused, or if it never gets back on topic for a long time, remeber if you have something to say to somebody that is unrelated that is what General Discussion and the Private Message System is for.

Remember have fun and always have a smile! Twisted Evil
Riku Darker
Riku Darker
Admin

https://morenames.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum